Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update, Leo is NOT pissed.

First off, I would like to emphasize that the belly pics below are from the previous babies.  I am not that huge yet!  
Second, although probably more important than first, I am happy to announce that we told the boys the big news about the newest, bluest, baby boy due to arrive in the fall.  Leo had been really pulling for a girl, telling everyone "well, I'm just DYING for a sister".  I was sort of dreading shattering his dream, but once again he proved most amazing boy I know.  We cushioned the news with, you are going to have TWO brothers JUST like DAD!  It was an easy sell from there.  After brainstorming all of the boy activities that, as oldest brother, he will be in charge of, he announced "Well, at first I thought I needed a sister, but now I dont want one, and I would have been really mad if I found out that I was going to get one."   So special.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! I cannot believe another boy. And I thought MY world was wild. I can't wait to meet all the new little ones to come!!

One Love Photo said...

Yes, it's going to be such an exciting year for all of the moms and the aunties!!!