Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey there!


Oh my, it appears I got pregnant and forgot to blog for 4 months. 
Oh well, not so sure anyone is reading this anyways, and if you are I probably saw you last weekend, which was so much fun by the way!  
SPRING: Today between rain and wind there were two hours of sunshine.  Leo and I loved every minute of it, we went walking and visited every cherry tree in the neighborhood.  We let their heavy branches tickle our heads and pretended we were caught in pink snowstorms.  It is so fun to walk and talk with Leo, we hold hands and point to our favorite flowers, talk to cats, pick up white rocks, and visit our friends.  I feel like we have had the longest winter ever and it is finally, finally over!  Yipppeee!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Hi! I love Janice's blog because it tells you when people last updated.You're walk sounds magical! Hi Leo! Hi Finn!

xoxoxox
auntie heather