Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Only Blue Will Do Thank You.


Oh Boy, here we go again!  Yes, let's just continue with fuzzy baby blue.  I do love that color.  Two seconds into the ultra-sound today we spotted the penis.  I never doubted it, but it was fun to imagine that there just might have been something different in the mix.  Truly it is a relief for me, but Leo is going to be totally pissed.

This is a little trip down memory lane to Belly #1, the morning of Leo's arrival.
Then Belly #2, Finn.
Belly #3 is huge already.  Will I ever be skinny again?  This might be the last straw for my ass.
Thank goodness they are all so handsome and sweet, especially when they aren't wielding sticks and breaking my stuff.  
What will we name this new Baby Boy?  I have no idea.    
Will he be another 10 pounder?  Green eyes or Blue?  Fussy tummy?  Fussy who knows what or why at the witching hour?  This time around I am buying a baby hammock, they look comfy and SOOTHING.  I will sit nearby and tap it with my foot every so often.  That should do the trick.    

2 comments:

The Mancino Chronicles said...

Wow, it is really true then. No one from the Gig is capable of producing a little girl apparently.
Congrats! You look great btw. Keep up with the updates.

corylk said...

More boys! Congrats em!