Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sweet Tattoo

Heather, my famous photographer friend, swung by the other day and gave me a quick lesson on my mom's fancy new digital camera that my dad can only seem to part with for an hour or two at a time.  I hate all of the complicated buttons and buttons and more buttons.  It is about as intimidating as a jammed copy machine.  I love my manual Nikon, but alas I have not bought a roll of film in months!  Heather managed to give me a load of courage and handy tips in about 5 minutes, but better yet she snapped this adorable picture of my little rascal while doing it.... as Leo would say, Kanks Hever!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Oh,I so needed this on this crazy, wacky, nutty FRIDAY! I'm not sure in what realm of famous I fall under. Perhaps the girl with the worst bed head? I love your little ones so much. Even when they are sticky, naked and fighting over a certain nemo ball. They are still so stinking CUTE!

Thank you!