Monday, May 12, 2008

Snapdragon is Back!



I have FINALLY accomplished getting going with Etsy and now my head is spinning with the possibilities.  I am freaking out, I might not sleep tonite, I might not ever have to have a real job again!  There are people selling beads by the bunches and they've sold like 3456 of them!  Or the little purse pouches at 10 bucks a pop.  Or hair pins,  or cards, or matchboxes, or birthday banners, or little drawings, or homemade t-shirts and stickers and magnets.  I am totally fucking awed by the thousands and thousands and thousands of possibilities...I am really excited.  I want to stay home tomorrow and shut myself in a room and start a list of all the things I want to make and sell.  Hold me to it people!!!  I can do it!
So I listed my two collages from girls weekend.  You can see them at Etsy, seller name snapdragontacoma.  
PS I love everyone's notes and pictures from girls weekend.   They are so fun.

2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

YES!!!!! Do it! Jon and you should heart each other. I will also heart both of you. I have heard success is all about getting hearted and getting online and getting involved in the forums and stuff. Jon's store is almeda pottery I think, my account is One Love Photo. Your one collage looks like you have added some sweet somethings to it! Hey are you public now?? Can I add you to my list?!?!

Laura said...

I love your blog. What is your site on Etsy?