Friday, May 2, 2008

May... finally!


I celebrated May Day by going to Bainbridge Gardens, it was such a lovely nursery!  I went there to pick up an Annabelle hydrangea and walked around fantasizing about buying one of everything else.  I wish my backyard were a jungle!  right now it is like a logging camp, I just have to remind myself, I have a vision, I have a vision.  I am most wanting a climbing rose and will be starting project giant bird nest soon.  
This will be a gardening weekend with all of the plants arriving from Leo's preschool fundraiser.  I got three flats of delphinium for the good cause.  I think everyone should start dividing and sharing all of their favorites.  


Here are Leo and Dylan in front of last years Annabelle.  
The top pic reminds me that I need to plant sunflower and nasturtium seeds this weekend!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! We should totatlly share plants. I'd take some of your fuschia, but it will never get into the yard this year. Keep me in mind this fall.

One Love Photo said...

You guys inspire me. I need some backyard loving so BAD! I think it is going to happen this weeknd. Not me but someone else will come fix my yard. It's going to take all my new camera money but it has to be done---fast! No messing around. I am happy to get the yard looking good, I am sad to not get my new camera yet. I need to come visit your yard. I don't have a clue as to what I am doing...