Friday, February 8, 2008

The Dentist

I almost forgot to write about my blissful dental experience.  My new dentist is frickin' awesome. Maybe you didn't know, but I do have a thing for prescription drugs.  Not like I abuse them, just appreciate them.  I especially appreciate them when I am having my molar ground down to a nub and a temporary crown glued on top.  So two demerol, four something like valium, and a script for Vicodin for when the numbness wears off later, I am stumbling out of the chair and into the car with Ben.  Then since he is driving, I proceed to make about 10 work related phone calls and 5 non work related calls, and then promptly forget everything I have just talked about with whoever I called.  Thank goodness for the recent calls list on the cell phone!   I did drive to the grocery later, but that was fun too.  I got all kinds of great groceries.  Has anyone tried Haggan Daas Hawaiian Sweet Cream and Honey ice cream.  OMG!!!
Also, here is a glimpse of that new haircut.  I think the expression of "one look can say a thousand words" applies to Leo here.  

No comments: