Monday, February 4, 2008

Bright and Shiny


Well, let's see how many times I can start out with, wow where this this past month go?...  
This is why my babyblog is a secret, my commitment level is unpredictable.  But here I am, it's February, it's freezing, I feel like all I have been doing is Takin' Care Of Business like crazy.
Let me break the busy down for you:  
We've been sweating at the other house and it is looking sooo cute for our new renter. *See sparkling clean freshly painted bathroom.   
Got my car serviced.    
Selling lots of wine.  
I have been cleaning out drawers and closets and basements, a favorite pastime.  I love getting rid of shit.  I've heard that the Goodwill is picky, but I don't even give them that option.  
I also cleaned out the fridge. 
I cut up my visa.
I organized my craft night.
This is huge, I have been writing things down on a calendar, so out of character, yet strangely addicting.  February is filling up fast! (sarcastic) 
I HAVE NOT been exercising retail therapy.  Excruciatingly painful.  
I did exercise, once.  
AND drummmmrooooollll, we got a new washer and dryer.  Holy shit it is domestic bliss to have a functioning dryer.  
Lastly, tomorrow I go to the dentist for a crown, a LEAST favorite pastime, but it is tolerable with pre medication.  I cant believe anyone would ever go to the dentist without taking a pill first, or maybe three, and I am not talking about advil. 

 





2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Maybe going public will help with your commitment level??? Let me know when I can add you to my Friends list. It will make it so much easier for me to visit (no bookmark to remember). I wish we could hang out more. I can't wait to have more free time, I am not sure what I will do with myself but I am very eager to find out!

Laura said...

How come we inherited bad teeth!!! Glad I'm not alone. I love this site!