Friday, October 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home!


We are home! So happy to be here, we were welcomed with lots of hugs and love> Leo is all about holding his new baby. The boys came to visit a few times while we were at the hospital, well, Leo once and Finn a couple more times. Leo was incredibly suspicious of everything from the bed to the IV to the hospital gown, where as Finn thought everything was pretty impressive, "I love your new bed! I love your new dress! I love your new baby! ooh I love the new baby's soft hair! I love your new phone (the bed remote)!" Finn came back everyday to graze on hospital food and watch cartoons with me. It was a lovely little vacation for Abe and I. And now we are home and have Lydia doting n us all for the next week or so. Lucky!
Baby Abe seems like a mellow little guy, (which I totally deserve!) but then again, why wouldn't he be? He has fallen into a giant lap of love. I forgot how much I actually love newborn babies, they require a lot of energy, but so does a four year old, and it is such a short time that they are soooo small! The yawns and baby stretches are my favorite, along with the grunting and groaning that accompanies them.

No comments: