Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day after tomorrow!



Baby Boy arrives the day after tomorrow! I love thinking this, but if I say it out loud it is followed by a welling of tears. But we are ready for this ride to begin. We have accomplished a lot in the past few weeks. Finn is our big 3 year old as of Friday. The house is clean. The bamboo hedge is planted. The garden is sort of ready for fall/winter. I have grocery shopped, pajama shopped, slipper shopped, Halloween costume shopped, and been to the pumpkin farm. And as Cory so rightly put it, all of my shirts are stained and I am ready to fit into my maternity jeans again!
Even a third baby boy gets spoiled by our friends and family. The only thing we dont have for him is a name. Well, I guess we actually have 10 or so that we cant decide fr
om. Also, I waited too long to order the baby hammock that I have had my eye on for 9 months, and now they are out of stock until who knows when. So it is. And I do want to go to the dahlia garden today because I have hardly taken any pics of my boys this summer, unless you count the three rolls that Finn threw away. Otherwise, sigh....the list could probably go on and it hopefully will in a few months or maybe a year or two from now. See you soon!

1 comment:

corylk said...

I just put my hammock on Ebay. Bryce hated it, I am hoping for big money since it is out of stock. Good luck and I will be thinking of you meeting your new baby boy! Hooray for scheduled c section.