Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome September!

Labor Day and The Fair
They make the arrival of September something extra special.

We rushed over to Puyallup on thursday after work.  I was a bit grouchy about it at first, feeling really anal about not wanting fair food for dinner.  But who am I kidding, I totally loved eating icecream and scones for dinner while the babies had hot dogs.  We really went hog wild this year, it was a three hour spending bonanza but oh so much fun.  We splurged on gate-side paid parking, some really fun rides like the big slide and the swings (Finn's laughter attracted crowds as he rode the sparkley four-wheeler, his blond baby mullet blowing in the wind behind him), I got two strips from the B&W photo booths, ice cream cones, krusty pups, 13 scones, and to top it all... TWO gigantic inflatable swords.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez, Em! I haven't checked your blog in a while and now there's like ten new posts! Love all the photos. Keep it up!