Friday, September 26, 2008

4 Neil Diamondhearts

Oh Ladies!  You will never know what it is to love Neil Diamond unless you experience him LIVE in full effect.  I thought I loved Neil.  Lots of fond memories of drunken dancing to his best songs.  Erika inspired us to make a ladies night out of his return to Seattle.  We tried to dress up in as much sequined or leather hot lady rocker gear as we could get our hands on.  We got loose, we were a little late, and I thought I might have to exit for some fresh air the second I had finally climbed over a million pissed off old people to get to my seat, but I rode the wave and Neil was the tide.  He sang so great he made himself cry.  I could not stop grinning, dancing when appropriate, and screaming WHHHEEEWWW!!!.   It was awesome.  After all was said and done, we decided that next time we would make every effort possible to be in the front row and given the chance we would probably make out with him on stage.    



No comments: