Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Bunch of Birthdays


And a lot of cake!
Party, party, party. Will, Finn, and Abe. The October birthday boys.

For Finn's birthday celebration there was the pumpkin farm with lots of 4 year old friends and cousins, apple fritters, two bee stings, and one goat bite. Later there was one much adored stuffed animal wiener dog, a dinner of "meat with chicken skin", lots of underwear clad super-hero boys, and pumpkin cake. I should note that I can no longer get away with whipped cream frosting rather than gross sweet frosting from here on out.

And so the kookooroonie has turned 4.
AKA Mr. Handsome or Muffinn.
He loves his brothers.
He loves wiener dog puppies.
He loves all dogs actually.
He loves to play.
He loves to chillax.
He loves his gray cashmere sweater.
He loves the cat and feeds her whenever she wants, I now have a solid excuse for why she looks like a footstool.
He loves my cooking, and the things I make, showering me with compliments like deeeeelicious and gorgeous and delightful.
And I feel the same way about him and the things he does and the things he makes and the things he says.






And then a couple of days later Baby Abe turned 1!
What can I say about the babe? He's dreamy from head to toe, inside and out. Just look at him! I could just gobble him up whole and I bet he would taste like a big marshmallow.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun October! I adore the photo of the boys in the tub.