Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter 2: The Rolling Huts

Ben and the bigger boys took a trip to Winthrop back in June to visit the Rolling Huts.
It was posh "camping" with lots of fun that could only be had with Dad. When I talked to them on Day 2, Leo said "It's so awesome, we got pistols AND ice cream. Enough said.




This shot above is one of my favorites that Ben took. I am hoping to get a group of painters together a couple nights a month in the dead of winter, and I want to put this one on canvas. Probably because it already looks like a painting.

Armed and dangerous hiker. Pistol, binoculars, walkie talkie, and ninja moves.
Finn's favorite pose of the season, which coincidentally was Leo's favorite pose LAST summer.

I guess it was hot as shit inside the luxury huts. Again, so glad they had so much fun without me.

No comments: