Monday, December 7, 2009

Girls...

How cute is this picture. Though not taken too long ago, think of all we have accomplished in the 8 months since girls weekend. 3 Babies were born! Ahhh... the miracles of life.
I just love getting together with the girls. I seriously doubt if I will be able to sneak away to Orcas Island this Spring, but I think it might be fun to bring a few babies along for a condensed version of girls weekend. Maybe we can do it at the beach house.
Until then, I cant wait to have a holiday craft and cocktail night with the girls (Heather included). I have Glitter Painting Fever right now. Love to you all!

3 comments:

corylk said...

Let's do it between the 22 and 30th!!!

One Love Photo said...

Seriously guys, try to come out to our cabin on the 26th/27th, it will be so fun! We can have a winter bonfire...If you can't escape bring the boys. See you all on Friday for a glitter and girl night. And then I think we need to do an official "Girls weekend" out at Em's cabin when Cory has spring break!

kate said...

ahhhhhh girls! I am going to attempt an escape from my work party early so i can join in on some girl time.