Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Indian Summer




I love how this summer dragged on and on.  Every time I step outside I think "hey, wow, it's pretty nice out today!"  I think we relished it as much as a busy bunch can.  One of my favorite fall weekends was a trip out to Joemma with the boys and the Arnetts.  We had so much fun Saturday that we came back Sunday to roast hotdogs on the bonfire and beach comb until we had too much to carry back.  On Sunday, Laura came along and documented the sweetness of the day.  Finn entertained the women by the fire, while the bigger boys did all the beachy things that bigger boys do.  You know, like driftwood sword fights and log climbing.  Joemma is so pretty and I love driving out on the Peninsula on a golden autumn day.  

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Oh I haven't been there FOREVER! I am inspired to return. Love all the stripes. Oh and of course Love that Mr. Finn!