Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Favorite Christmas Picture, It's Those Teeth!


Little baby boys are wiggly.  I have been trying to get a cute picture of these two for days.  It's not exactly what I thought I wanted, but it has turned out to be my favorite.  We have been having so much fun with christmas.   It's all about trees, lights, egg nog and pj's.  I love the nasty weather.  one of these years I am going to go berserk with the christmas lights.  I just found out the the neighbor with the craziest light display is jewish, I love that.  
I am thinking of Bonnie, she was crazy about christmas too.  She became famous over the last few years for bringing presents to my house for the babies at every holiday or every visit for that matter.  These presents were notorious for being huge hits too.  The funny thing that I have to confess is, that some of them I would look at and think oh my god, what is that?  Like this weird talking book or some crazy swim trunks in February. But I swear she had this bizarre knack for finding inevitable favorites.  Last year she brought Leo a Pooh bear that was almost as big as he was.  Leo and Pooh became inseparable and Bonnie was elevated to goddess status.  That bear got Leo through the worst stomach flu ever, and he is still in position number one on the bed.  I love it too like it is a piece of Bonnie.  
Where is the plastic light up vintage santa that we got at value village back in 2000?  The same year that heather and I teamed up to light up 30th street with the joy of the season.  but 2007 has been a beautiful year too.  I am so filled up with satisfaction and love.  and I am looking forward to getting crafty in 2008.  I might get a kitten too.

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Well, you didn't get a kitty but we get to CRAFT AWAY in 8 days and then we get to go away to the San Juan's in 88 days (man, that sounds like a long way away). I am so done with winter, it was fun in December but now it is just annoying!